
Maybe you have heard this expression before. It is something I struggle with. I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with Henry and George, and it is a decision I will never regret. However, time spent in the house with toddlers can be tedious at times, and I admit that I sometimes look forward to "when they are older". I am smart enough to realize that these are precious days I will never get back.
I've decided to start a blog because I so enjoy reading Emily's, and because I have been accused of failing to take enough pictures of my boys. I mean to, but alas, I am a terrible procrastinator. I will try to maintain these pages, and hopefully amuse some of my readers.
I am calling my blog "The Wandering Wrights" even though (I hope)we are staying put for a while. Even without moving house, it seems we are a wandering bunch. Something is always changing with us. We are always looking forward to the next adventure. And if it all gets a little too calm, well- we change something! It could be the arrangement of furniture in the living room, or adopting a new son for the year!
For anyone who might be reading this without knowing our background, Paul and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary this December. In that time we have lived in Grosse Pointe, MI, Buffalo NY, North Canton OH, and back to Michigan, Dearborn this time. We have two very charming and entertaining little boys. Henry is 3 1/2 and George turned 2 in August. This year we also have David, a foreign exchange student from Germany joining our family.

4 comments:
You did it! It looks great. I can't wait to see more:)
congratulations!
it looks great
Very impressive Andrea and a great idea! Thanks for including photos of us, especially Daniel and Rose, although I do think you should have hidden your passion for Murder She Wrote and Midsummer Murders!
We look forward to seeing more!
Welcome Andrea! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment